Kochi, India Full-time
- Understand and translate the business strategy, user research and market insights into actionable Information Architecture and Interaction Design.
- Comprehensive understanding of UCD methodology and tools for UI structure and navigation design, screen design, interaction design for different platform such as web, mobile, kiosks etc.
- Experience using sales databases (e.g. ZoomInfo, SalesIntel).
- Ability to document design including screen templates, UI specifications based on best practices.
- Strong experience HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Bootstrap 4.0.
- Should have experience in working with various charts/Graphs plugins d3/AMCharts.
- An understanding/grasp of relevant technology(HTML/CSS/JS etc) that goes with building digital experiences will be an added plus.
- Knowledge of the latest design patterns and usability principles.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Create Mockup screens for Clint demo and develop system.
- System User Interface testing.
- Disseminate newsletters and corporate mailers to various international contacts.
How to apply
E-mail your resume and a cover letter [email protected] mentioning the reference code "SSE-MIA" in the subject line.