Kochi, India Full-time
Inside Sales Representative
We're looking for a results-driven Inside Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage C-level customer prospects through digital means (phone, email). You will sell directly to customers in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. The ideal candidate will already have a network of insurers, third-party administrators, self-insureds and other companies that are relevant for our products and that can be sold into.
The role is independent, and you will not be managing anyone. You will report directly to the CEO, and will be supported by our marketing engines and resources. Ample training will be offered around sales approaches, product specifications, and more. There is room to grow within the organization with a promotion into a higher position and even equity opportunities for the right candidate, earned with time.
Strong commission is offered in this role, representing a significant revenue opportunity for efficient and skilled sales reps due to the size of the enterprise software deals we sign with our clients.
To begin with, the role will be remote, but the ideal candidate would be able to work from our Miami office.
- Proven sales experience (2+ years).
- Competency within MS Office and CRMs.
- Experience using sales databases (e.g. ZoomInfo, SalesIntel).
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Experience selling SaaS or software products.
- Experience within the insurance industry (ideal).
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
How to apply
E-mail your resume and a cover letter [email protected] mentioning the reference code "SSE-MIA" in the subject line.